UPS12-100 to 620MR
Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery
Designed for UPS Standby Power Applications.
• Data Centers
• Network Operations Centers
• Industrial Process Control Facilities
• Internet Housing Sites
• Semiconductor Manufacturing
• Banks & Financial Markets
• Power Generation Plants
• Hospitals & Testing Laboratories
• Emergency 911 Response Centers
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 10 year design life @ 25˚C
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance.
• Patented Long Life Alloy having the lowest calcium levels in the industry – minimizing grid growth, reducing gassing, and extending battery life.
• Patented UL Recognized Flamearresting vents in each cell for safety and long life.
• Designed with the same recombination, thermal runaway prevention, gassing and flame retardant characteristics of the Bellcore 4228 compliant Dynasty Telecom products.
• Flame retardant polypropylene case and cover compliant with UL94-V2
• Thermally welded case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage.
• Can be operated in any orientation. Upright, side or end mounting recommended.
• Not restricted for air transport – Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provisions A67.
• Not restricted for surface transport – Classified as non-hazardous material as related to DOT-CFR Title 49 parts 171-189.
• Not restricted for water transport – Classified as non hazardous material per IMDG Amendment 27.